BACKWOODS DOG OLIVE PARACORD MARTINGALE COLLAR
HAND-MADE IN CANADA AND BUILT TOUGH TO LAST THROUGH ALL YOUR CANINE'S RUGGED ADVENTURES. OUR PARACORD COLLARS PROVIDE STYLE & MAXIMUM DURABILITY.
Martingale training collars provide more control over your dog than a regular collar without the choking effect of a slip collar. One of the best training tools available to prevent dogs from pulling on a leash. The martingale style, when fitted and used correctly, will keep your dog from slipping out of their collar, keeping them safely at their human's side.
*Martingale collars are meant for training purposes and are not made to be worn on unsupervised dogs. Remove before tie-out, crating, and swimming. It is the responsibility of the owner to use the product correctly, as it was intended, and to measure accurately for the safety of the dog.
- King Cobra Weave Paracord Collar
- Polyester/Nylon Paracord
- 1" Half Check Chain
- 1" D-ring
HOW TO MEASURE:
The martingale collar is a slip-on collar, so it must be able to fit over your dog's head.
- Measure around the widest girth of your dog's head, including the ears.
- Measure the smallest part of the neck behind the ears.
- Then measure around the neck where you want the collar to sit.
- A snug fit is preferred as the chain will provide a size range of an additional 3 inches.
- Choose the largest measurement between these 3 points to get the most accurate collar size.
- Sizes range by 3".